Posts by Juuki

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Sorya and Flaws for your common journey through life!

hF9sJGm.jpg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Raphalia and WarmerKakao for your common journey through life!

uYze7Zc.jpeg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love pKeksq and Mandy21 for your common journey through life!

9aVwOB7.jpg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Mioo and MiooMioo for your common journey through life!

jSjcc8f.jpg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Tasus and Xenija for your common journey through life!

G7VQZpx.jpg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love BlueHellfire and RedHellfire for your common journey through life!

FmRc98X.jpg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Yore and Ickarus for your common journey through life!

PmOTwp8.jpeg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Zenth and IFixieI for your common journey through life!

vwQ0Wj1.jpg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Snoozy and Scheesi for your common journey through life!

vjeFmVg.jpg

We wish you all the best, luck and everlasting love Niratko and xBlackChaos for your common journey through life!

nd8CRHc.jpg

Hello Dear Soulkeepers,

we got a few requests in the past few weeks, that you want to marry your beloved ones!

We will plan and do a Marriage Event, but there is still no date for that Event.

But until then for those which want a private Marriage you can request >HERE< and we will contact you to set a date!

Let's celebrate your special day, together!
    Your EoS-Team

Hello Soulkeepers,

In the last few weeks we have tried to figure out how the hidden challenge tower bug works. With the help of your feedback and the permission to watch some players in their challenge tower runs, we have found the cause and a solution for the bug that no boss appears at stage 11, 21 or 31.

Please make sure that you do not kill the boss and the box at the same time. To do this, stand away from the spawn point of the box, or be careful not to use any area skills to kill the boss.

Should it still happen that there is no boss at level 11, 21 or 31, you can write to Chevy (German), Ashaya (German), Chalcedony (English), Xythril (German; English; French) or Juuki (German; English) in the discord or forum, one of us will then come online and help you to continue using your ticket. But note that we are not always available to help, the GMs who are available are shown as online in the forum or on Discord.

Please understand that we cannot always react immediately. So please be careful not to trigger the bug.

Greetings

Your EoS-Team

Dear EoS community,

Now it's your turn! We want to give you the opportunity to submit your own event ideas, and we will do our best to implement your event ideas as long as they can be implemented.

You can submit your event ideas and reward suggestions > HERE <.

We look forward to your ideas and we will make every effort to implement the events as soon as possible.

Your EoS team

Hello Players,

Echo of Soul classic got closed a few years ago. Phönix is an completely new game. All the players needed to start from the beginning. But at the start from EoS Phönix you were able to claim a beginner package. But thats not possible anymore. But at the moment there is an event that helps you to level faster :)

The Support sadly can't help you with that issue. And also ticket at the moment need a while until they get answered. :)

Noone of the team wants to ignore you. :)

If you have any further requests feel free to pm me or any other GM here or in the discord and we will help you as much as we can :)

Greetings

Juuki

Hello Soul Keepers ~

I have recently joined the Echo of Soul team, and I'm looking forward to a wonderful time with you!

What is there to know about me?

-I am Vani's teddy bear and follow her everywhere. :love: (That's how I came to Echo of Soul)

-I played Echo of Soul Classic privately for a short time. So please don't blame me if I don't know everything right away. But hey I'm learning fast!

-I'm crazy and shy.

-I am available and ready for you with advice and ready to take action. I hope you give me a chance!

-I am available to answer any questions, I don't bite (not always) ;)

I look forward to a pleasant time with all of you ~

In the game you will find me as:

Aesir: Juuki

Edun: GMJuuki

Levina: EOSJuuki

Otherwise I am always available for you via Discord.!

Greetings,

Juuki