Have you been missing our Level Up Event in March or are having a hard time in leveling in general?
With this event, players from all levels are blessed with an increase in gained experience!
Additionally, the drop rate of legendary helmet and belt materials in the Distorted Dimensions has been increased, so if you're still missing both pieces for your class, this is your chance to get them!
Check out all the details for today's update below!
Here is a small overview of today's patch:
New in the game:
- Growth Trust Phase Buff Changes:
|Phase 1 (x3)||Lv. 85-89||Lv. 90-91|
|Phase 2 (x12)||Lv. 80-84||Lv. 85-89|
|Phase 3 (x36)||Lv. 70-79||Lv. 70-84|
- Buff "Odin's GLory" will be applied to players of Lv. 1-69
- EXP gained x5
- Drop Chance of legendary helmet and belt material in Distorted Dimensions has been increased
- The Distorted Dimension dailies now reward you with additional materials based on your level
- Immortality Equipment Material: Lv. 90+
- Grim Reaper Equipment Material: Lv. 86-89
- Demon's Equipment Material: Lv. 80-85
- Dread Equipment Material: Lv. 76-79
- Unyielding Equipment Material: Lv. 70-75
- Drop time of legendary material in Distorted Dimension has been modified:
|Applied Day||Drop Rate Time|
|Every Day||20:00 - 23:00|
- These Events will end on the 24th of June 2020
Modifications in the game:
- Rewards got added to the Adventurer's Level Up Reward Package Lv. 70
- 18 Slot Bag x2
- Quattro Cheese Pizza x5
- Energy Bread - 2 Hours x5
- (Premium) Healing Potion Box x10
- (Premium) Bandage Box x20
- The Challenge Tower Event and Mark of Adventurer Event ends
Corrections in the game:
- The bug affecting new accounts created during the New Player Event has been fixed. You can now retrieve your daily quests from the Challenge Tower and the Support Item Equipment quest
- Some localization corrections were made
- A costume box offering the Royal Guard's Set in Pori's Magic Lamp IX contains missing localization. Item name and item description will be displayed in barcodes, however, the box itself can be opened.
We thank you for your patience.
Regards, The EOS Team