Posts by OhneName

As they said, the old server get no support. So you have to wait until the next maintance if their are problem on one of the servers. The weekly maintance is every Wednesday from 10pm

Hi,

you're playing with a combo of pvm and Pvp Build, but most of it is pvp.

You should skill for pvm (Player vs Monster).

2,3 - 1,2 - 1,2 - 1,2 - 1,2 - 1,2 - 1,2 (2,3) - 1,2 - 1,2 -1,2 - 1,2 - 2

For rotation etc you can search on yt.

I hope it's not a bug, so the prices will decrease. On the servers is allready so much gold, some guys are having allready over 1Mio of gold.

We will see if they are changing it in the next updates.

EOS: Phönix is a completly new game. You have to get away from the thinking of the last game. Sure it is in many the same butit is a completly new designed game. We old players have the knowlegde of the old game and for us many things are boring because we allready know the mechanics and so on.

But what is with the players that haven't played kh in 1.0 and 1.5? for them the raid isn't so easy. The same will be with the new Dungeon we got in 1.5 and 2.0 they will be for us as old payers easy and getting in 1 day boring.

They can't or shouldn't make the mistake they made for 1.5 to 2.0 that it was too fast released and in the end we had to wait over 8 months for a "new" content update.

Sure at the moment it is boring for players with 133 gear. I'm having it too, but even for me kh2 i'm running it 6 item a week to get 127 equipent, because most parts of the 133 eq have green or blue stats and a good rolled 127 can be better then that. Maybe they make again an event with 130 drop, after the event of 127 at the last boss ends.

When they put now 133 gear in kh2 what gear should drop in kh hc, veres etc? the gear 133 is desinged for veres nm. the normal du to that content would be useless. That they incresed legi drop and let 127 dropp at last kh2 boss as event is to decrese the difference in eq because of the bug.

We got content before 2 weeks. I don't understand where's your problem. Sure it is only a two boss raid but better than nothing. The raid isn't so hard every group of 10 players can kill it.

At the moment every month we get new content.

Hi,

you need to go to the "Jewlery merchant". There you can upgrade your stone. How many you need depends on the plus from the stone. You can only upgrade at this Merchant.

The small can be used from +0 to +9, the big ones from +0 to +24. Plus 5, 10, 15 and 20 are safe stages. If your stone is successfull upgrades to +10 it can't get lower than that.