The following set of rules is provided to further outline our expectations when it comes to in-game conduct.
- Spamming or flooding of chats or loudspeakers is forbidden.
- Using language or sharing links featuring content that can be considered lewd or offensive is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Insults or discriminatory statements towards or about players are not allowed.
- This includes insults or discrimination against a player or group based on Religion, Race or Ethnic Origin, Sexual Orientation, Gender or Gender Preference, Disability or Age.
- Advertisement of any kind is forbidden on our servers. This includes but is not limited to games or applications not published by Gamigo Group and its subsidiaries, websites and more.
- Sharing and exploitation of bugs are not allowed on our servers. Bugs that have been found must be reported to customer support immediately.
- Utilizing 3rd party software to gain an advantage of players can lead to the banning of your account. This includes but is not limited to Macros, Botting programs, and more.
- Imitation former or current staff members is not allowed.
- Disruption of all events is not permitted. This includes GM events, server events and utilizing automated events in a manner that was not intended (i.e killing an NPC that is intended to be protected).
- Intentionally disrupting the flow of the game is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to spawning multiple NPC's to create lag and preventing players from completing their quests.
- Players are only permitted to have one active playing character at the same time on the same server. This means that you may not have 2 or more characters leveling or playing PvP or PvE simultaneously.
- Intentionally spreading misinformation to harm other players or the Echo of Soul staff is not allowed.
- Sharing the personal information of another player is considered a serious offense. This includes but is not limited to their name, address, account details, or other confidential information.
- Sharing of account passwords is a violation of our Terms of Service agreement and the staff of Echo of Soul will have no obligation to provide support to that account.
- Buying or accepting any virtual goods including virtual currency or services (such as power leveling or gold buying) through 3rd party providers is not allowed.
IMPORTANT: This list isn’t exhaustive, but it doesn’t mean that actions that aren't listed in this thread are automatically allowed! We ask our players to use common sense. Disciplinary measures are applied according to the situation. This also takes past offenses and the weight of the current offense into account. This means that actions that would usually only lead to a temporary ban can lead to a permanent one depending on the history of the user and the context.
The Echo of Soul team will determine the penalty for rule violations. Under no circumstances will items lost during suspension be replaced. The player is not entitled to a reimbursement or replacement of time lost on during an account suspension.