[Aesir] VIKINGS Guild

• They are waiting VIKINGS to you. Don't stand alone, join us in. We are a family here, we are sharing sorrows and joys, we are helping ourselves mutually. Many it decided to connect and don't begrudge their decision. VIKINGS is real warriors, many still young but with time will gain powers and the ability. Don't wait attach to us...

Contact in the game

RAGGNARR

Aesir

• I welcome everyone

I am inviting for the joint game. The VIKINGS guild is waiting to new players but also on added in buoys. Retreats with difficulty are being played, attach to the Guild... We are waiting for you

Contact in the game

RAGGNARR - Aesir

• I welcome

I am inviting everyone willing for the joint game. The guild is waiting for you if you are really active I am inviting. Are many persons establishing the Guild for 1-2 players? It is interesting... Don't stand in an out-of-the-way place attach to us... They together will accomplish far more than one by one...

Contact in the game

RAGGNARR - Aesir

• I welcome everyone

We are seeking really active old and new players. Don't stand in an out-of-the-way place playing one by one. It is necessary to help itself on one another but in the group deciding more easily is. I am inviting for the joint game, we are waiting for you...

Contact in the game

RAGGNARR - Aesir

• Welcome

VIKINGS is international Guild sp english. We looking new and old active members , realy active players. We are wery frendly , we help if you need, just tell us. Why you stand alone? Why you play alone? Dont do this ... we waiting for you join now...

Contact

RAGGNARR - Aesir

• Hi im totally new to the game, i read somewhere that the game is P2w and have a poor player base is that true??? the game itself is see it as a great game.

and yeah i want to join guild xD