Whether you wish to simply grow the community of your favorite game, or dream to become one of the voices of Echo of Soul, joining the staff as a volunteer is one of the best ways to get involved.
Our team is looking for passionate players who enjoy helping other players and would love to organize cool events, work on big projects and serve the Echo of Soul community! Do you want to be a part of the team? Read on!
Tell me more!
The advantages are numerous! This opportunity can be one of the best ways to get involved. You can gain valuable skills and experience that could help you with a career inside or outside of the gaming industry in the future. Being part of the Echo of Soul staff means that you are firstly part of the staff and secondly a player.
As a new Game Master you will undergo 4 - 6 weeks of training! If you successfully pass the period, you will become a full-fledged GM.
What are the tasks?
Your tasks include:
- Be the "guardian" of our community, lending a helping hand to any player and guiding them with support.
- Removing bad actors from our Discord and forums whenever our Code of Conduct is broken.
- Helping to keep chat a bit cleaner, resolving player disputes and listening to player concerns.
- Brainstorming and implementation of in-game events.
- Report bugs and exploits to Community Managers.
What are the requirements to be a GM?
- Be 18+ years old (must be proven).
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Echo of Soul and it’s rules.
- Mature, helpful, with an easy-going personality.
- Good social skills.
- A calm disposition under pressure.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- A team player.
- Willingness to invest 1 to 2 hours per day (possibly more in certain situations).
- A headset, speakers, and microphone to interact with the team.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of any languages other than English.
I'm motivated! How can I apply?
Send your application with the subject "GM Application for Echo of Soul" with the following info:
- Your full name.
- Your age and date of birth.
- In-game name and level of your main character.
- Forum name.
- Discord tag.
- Length of time you've been playing Echo of Soul.
- Relevant experience.
- The reason(s) why you want to be a GM and what makes you stand out.
- Describe Echo of Soul in one sentence.
- At what times you are usually online (please include time zone).
To apply, visit our Support Website here (https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us), choose Echo of Soul, select "Submit a Request", provide your answers to the questions above, and use the subject "GM Application for Echo of Soul". Please do not forget to select "Volunteer Applications" from the Echo of Soul Support category.
Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted. All discussions and interviews will be conducted on Discord via voice chat. You will need to have a headset and a microphone.
We are looking forward to your applications!
Your Echo of Soul team