Loss of... well everything.

• A few years ago, I first downloaded EoS - I think prior to it becoming EoS Pheonix. I had a number of characters, level 60 Huntress (60 being max when I played) and a few mid 40 alts. I have come back to the game, logged into my old account to find it completely wiped. Not 1 single character survived. Not too bothered about that side of things, dont mind levelling back up and upgrading gear etc. My main concern is the fact that I spent money buying AP and have the "Thank you for supporting EoS" messages in my account inbox etc. I have asked my CM and I have submitted a ticket to support to find out if its possible to get my old information back. However, I have been completely ignored. I am aware that a lot of people are jumping on the "Returning player" and "new player" box bandwagon.... and that is not my intention, but I do feel that as a returning player who has lost not only his characters but also money, its a little bit rude and condescending that I am just flat out being ignored.

Im not expecting a reply, just airing my concerns that people who spend money to support something, don't really appreciate being brushed off and ignored.

• I think prior to it becoming EoS Pheonix.

That's why. Eos Phoenix is a "total different" game. The old Characters doesn't exist anymore and also the old Eos Classic servers exist anymore so that's something the support couldn't even do something about even if they would like to (even though they could have send that as a reply). All players had to start all over again (both playing and paying) when phoenix was released.

• Hello Players,

Echo of Soul classic got closed a few years ago. Phönix is an completely new game. All the players needed to start from the beginning. But at the start from EoS Phönix you were able to claim a beginner package. But thats not possible anymore. But at the moment there is an event that helps you to level faster :)

The Support sadly can't help you with that issue. And also ticket at the moment need a while until they get answered. :)

Noone of the team wants to ignore you. :)

If you have any further requests feel free to pm me or any other GM here or in the discord and we will help you as much as we can :)

Greetings

Juuki