Thank you EOS and Community

• I enjoyed playing EOS Classic, Phoenix and Kingdom but all good things come to an end and so does my journey here and now. There are a lot of aspects that come into play here.
    One of them is that I won't have much time for gaming in general anymore. Another reason is that the present game state is rather bad on one hand side we have plenty of bugs that kept piling up in quantity and quality over the years and on the other hand side we have the declining player base. Both combined with overall poor Server performance, scarce updates and a grim outlook for the future made me come up with the conculsion that it is time to move on.

I don't want this to be a dramatic exit, rather I want to share my opinion and leave some feedback and end this chapter of my "virtual" life.
    All in all the groundwork of the game was solid and if you were resilient you could cope with a lot of the problems the game has. In my subjective opinion the marketing of the game was not a strong point. The poor server stability that still continues after 2 years is a basic problem that an MMORPG publisher should fix asap. The content updates should be more frequent as well. The combat system of the game is a plus, it is rather unique and interesting. The raids are solid under the condition that the raid is new and not recycled. I hope for the players that EOS the Blue will come at some point, maybe introduced as a new game with new features.

Now that I think about it I hope no troll messes up the timeline:
    Day 1 Legy bug is forbidden (Prepare for the secret legys that players will only put on in the raid or in pvp and then switch out, as well as the "I had luck wym" players :x)
    Day 2 Fuyu quit the game (Kinda funny but at this point I already play something else and I forgot to cut of all paths to return to this game which I will do now)

In the end this post got rather long and cringy but whatever.
    The community was the best part of this game so Thank You and goodbye