Introduction from [CM] Taerentym

• Hello everyone!

I’m Taerentym your new Community Manager to help and support Echo of Soul! I’m here to support you guys and the community you’ve all built together and hopefully we can continue building together! I’m active for most of the day when it comes to North American time zones! My history with most of the other Aeria Games releases goes way back we’re talking like 2007ish! Finding Aeria Games at the time way back then was my starting point of becoming a rampant MMORPG player! I’ve played quite a few different styles of fighting games covering almost all styles of RPG fight styles from turn based combat to real time/action-based combat. I’m the first to say that I’m no expert when it comes to Echo of Soul but with all my time I plan on learning quite a bit from both you and my own findings! I have quite a lot of catching up to do however that will not stop me in the slightest to provide you all with answers! I’m not caught up on all the end-game content there is to offer but in due time I’ll definitely reach there! You should see me hanging around in the discord or going around on the forums! I will answer as many questions as I possibly can however being new to the game I wish you would all take it easy on me!

If you ever need assistance with anything you can contact me through our discord or through messages on our forum! I’ll be on the forums quite a bit as well and feel free to stop by for us to talk about some of our favorite games I’ve played quite a lot of them even if I only talked about MMORPG’s! I hope to see you all in game, on the forums, and in the Discord soon!

Until then however I’ve got a lot of catching up to do!

Taerentym