LEGY 175 SCANDAL

• i Will speak about this important Legy 175 problems... (sorry for my english is not my main language) =O

So this new Calendar Event give a Legy 175? again? the staff still dont understand and do again and again sames mistakes... :rolleyes:

Last Event the gaol was to do Doomspire Dayli Room 1 to 10 for Win legy 175 and this on all chars with selling the legy being possible... ez :rolleyes: . Even with playing with your feet you could do it.. but now they make it more easy ! :scream: (yes its possible) now with the Calendar event you can get Legy175 just with taking screnshoot of yourself ! :huh: its worse than putting the Legy175 on The Rack Nm...

I cant find the word to express how stupid it is to do that.. i said it since 2 months... with legys event like that, you just destroy all the content and the interest as well and the balance of the Game...

Now Legy is not a Legy anymore... before for got Legy 175 Helmet or Belt, you have to farm coins in Vortex 1 year.. =O for get Legy Weapons farm the real content : Raids :thumbup:<3, and now you get it without playing and just with taking screenshoot of your self X/:thumbdown:

Why should we play the Content? You can cash shop instead, get rich with golds and you can buy instantly all the Legy 175 in Auction without playing... X/ (how to have more gear in 1 day than players who play since 4 years, how to destroy the balance of gear btw rich people and normal players) these legy events make the game and the motivations die... :|

We get motivation and we are proud when we get legy 175 when we deserv it with farming the real content, Ivory 2 for Top/Weapons, Doomspire 90-100 for Pants/Tshirt etc Now the game is just a business...

Yes with this Politics staff win much €UROS because some people are excited to get Legy easy without playing and progressing and they cash shop, but for the future, this will make people leave this game, motivation of many players is dead now ?( what you do after when you are full Legy175 ?

And i dont have talk about Legy bug which make the game totally unfair, 0 balance, 0 justice ... on Patch Note the Staff had announced they have patch the legy bug.. but on the first day of Legy 175 update we have seen 1 guy having 2 Legy 175 with Triple Orange max stats ! (Gloves/Boots) X/

The staff should reacted fast and do their job at this situation which is either ban the guy using the bug or resetting stats to 0 ! so other players will never do it.. but months after months there isnt any punishement for these who use and abuse the bug...
    So People get pissed and feel this unfair as well the staff being invisible and do 0, just same robot response, so other players do them own justice and also use the bug for dont be left behind on the gear and bugged stats which a huge difference in damage... , which can be little understable when its autorized and nothing is being done against it ? why other can do it and not you ? for Resume? its to late now... :

if you ban people you will ban a big part of the servers? Game will die :D if you dont ban, its unfair too for who dont use bug... :rolleyes: if you patch the legy bug? It will be unfair to player who will never have the Op legys in comparison to bugged legy which is a big advantage in the game now. :rolleyes: if you dont patchs legy bug ? same sh**t will continu.. X/

(this scandal will be stopped only if legy bug is patched and when people will get gear 190+ but you can wait for that :sleeping:)

In EOS Classic i was defending the staff but now its just impossible, they do mistakes after mistakes... worst thing is that i havent said all.. but just on EOS Phoenix/Kingdom : Siege Bug, Gear Bug with infinity gold, Random Bug, Val Bug, BG Bug, Soul bug, Tw bug, Legy bug, Server ridiculous etc i dont will write a Book on it.. PLEASE stop take people for staff who know 0 of EOS even what is a essence of courage.

I dont blame the Calendar event, its good, GG Amaliena for all your work for this, other gifts are good but you understand for me give a Legy175 At every event is NO... ?(

• OK boomer,

yes its sad that there is plenty of bugs that aint fixed but who cares, its not like you and your guild was the first who started abusing leggy bug [...].

I don't understand why not to give leggy gear boxes in in-game events... Events itself not permanent so you can't farm it like doomspire/random/raids etc to get leggies also it gives opportunity to EVERYONE chance to get leggy for their class... The box itself is not class locked so that makes more balanced. [...]

• It's normal to don't have free legendarys because there are legendarys. If every one can have them, there aren't legendarys but just classic stuff.

I hope they will stop to give them in events, it's realy easy to have a legendary for your class without doing anything now. When you farm raids, doomspire etc... you did something. But do a screenshot...

So i don't want to do a drama.

If legy bug isn't fix when 190 will be in game i will stop this game. I have ~150k gear less than bug users and it can be ~250k with 190 bug, so have fun.

• Domerul , I have post this message only for speak about the game and because i know many players agree with my opinion not for trashtalk and do provocation like you always do :rolleyes: that is a reason for me and some players to dont go on Discord En_General... i dont will waste my time with people like you, you cant do a debate without trashtalk and provoc.

• If legy bug isn't fix when 190 will be in game i will stop this game. I have ~150k gear less than bug users and it can be ~250k with 190 bug, so have fun.

i stay on this game only because i have friends but alone i will be happy to leave this game :)

• Post by JASON57 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • "i know many players agree" that's your guild who agrees..
    [...]
    After every big EOS update you would complain in general_fr, so pls...
    You can get only 1 leggy per player WHICH IS NOT CLASS LOCKED THAT MEANS YOU MIGHT NOT GET WHAT YOU WANTED, as i said before.. -_-
    The previous event "Trial of The Goddess" gave away a lot of leggies and other cool rewards because people farmed with mutiple characters. Can they farm that event now? no! You want more leggies have it? Go clear raids... or farm doomspire and other things..
    Ffs jason.... stop making me to repeat myself.. you and your guild the OG of the leggy bug, noone knew before until you started it :D so that goes on your shoulders :)

• Ye right it's reality, bug pissed us off totally.First part ,Legy event sucks why? Because like said on top became just basic one and give no interrest to farm them.There is many solutions for players who wants to get their legy like :Make loudspeaker( ye you don't know loudspeaker dome)or merge with guild does Raid farm legy ect..

Second part,you still say ''your guild used the legy bug first blah blah'' but can we just stop a moment please? Who discored the bug first ehmm?Bug soul? Edun.Bug val?Edun.Legy bug ?Edun. Everytime a bug was discovered guys from your guild/edun put on discord General-En.You still complaining about that dome, but you keep using that's interresting farm that's the pot calling the kettle black

Affirmanti Incumbit propatio

Memento Audere Semper

• Now can we speak only about the topic and not about the guild stuff and servers.. thank :thumbup: (even the GM have edite your insults...)

Domerul said the Legy event are not permanent, you cant farm it, yes its true but first Legy event it was enought for some people to get Full Legy Set 175 without do the content... getting 8x 175 because you are rich without playing any content its not the spirit of this game.. it make the Legy too common and not rare.. after it make 0 sens and motivations for farm Ivory 2 and the other content...

(i dont critic who buy the full legy set, i will maybe do it probably if i have the golds) its just for said these event Legy are just too much OP and make the content almost usuless... at the first event Legy : 1 Legy for you char on 1 char max with no selling possible it was enought, and please with real Dayli like "clear 10 time the room 100 of Doomspire" and not the 1-10 where you OS the boss is not funny..

The post was edited 4 times, last by JASON57 ().

• oh no FRENCH gm editing my comments...
    if that's what you call insults then yikes... :D

There are plenty of players that have full leggy set but still do raids and other game content :D (not like someone *cough*)

Valhala bug? not intentional bug that happened in valhala why playing game, we reported it.. Soul bug? excuse me what you meowing about, yes it was game breaking bug, rip content...

Edun leggy bug? cmon don't make fun of yourself anymore... :(

Ok, event ruined game with leggies so pve players who do raids can't flex their gear? So what about Superb stabilization catalyst?! D: Isn't suppose to be only item that you get from cashing? BUT last year we had frigard event that people had a chance to get one at yet I don't remember any casher players complaining about that much like you do about leggy event :D Now we had Trial of the Goddess, free zima's lamps - another chance to get superb booster! Oh wait now we can buy zima's magic lamps with gold?! PEOPLE CAN GET SUPERB BOOSTER WITHOUT CASHING 300$ OR MORE?! Shouldn't then cashers complain and cry about it? Who knows, they just don't care :D not like someone

• OK boomer,

yes its sad that there is plenty of bugs that aint fixed but who cares, its not like you and your guild was the first who started abusing leggy bug [...].

I don't understand why not to give leggy gear boxes in in-game events... Events itself not permanent so you can't farm it like doomspire/random/raids etc to get leggies also it gives opportunity to EVERYONE chance to get leggy for their class... The box itself is not class locked so that makes more balanced. [...]

I can understand ur point of view and i agree in the fact i dont wanna farm all that crazy stuff to get every piece of gear, but legendary box should be just for your class so everyone could have 1 piece, not like this that only allowed full cashers to get gear, thats my opinion.

Legendary gear on event? Yes. Make it random and available to sell it? No

+ stop saying that RELEASE created the bug, it was one player from release thats true, but the clan has no fault he started it, it could be anyone else from any other server.

also, man what u talking about "only release agrees with jason"? how about the amount of players who left the game cuz of this? ffs

The post was edited 2 times, last by Asura ().

• *hypocrisy intensifies*

You actually cry about the fact that people beside you know the Legy bug kek

I was not in game when the legy bug was created so i care 0 about it, but i wont tolerate that u blame an entire clan for what an exmember did

Dont be arrogant and dont talk about what u dont know, be respectful, ty.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asura ().

• I was not in game when the legy bug was created so i care 0 about it, but i wont tolerate that u blame an entire clan for what an exmember did

Dont be arrogant and dont talk about what u dont know, be respectful, ty.

Show me where I blamed a "Clan" for the bug? Take a close look at the items of ur "Clan" there are a lot people still using it hypocrite

Hanlo I bims 1 Wipe mämmbr

• Show me where I blamed a "Clan" for the bug? Take a close look at the items of ur "Clan" there are a lot people still using it hypocrite

Looks like u dont know the meaning of the hypocrite word, i told u to be respectful [...], so what if they are using it? everyone is using it just cuz we are release we dont have the right to use it? ash ur mouth.

i would be an hypocrite if i was complaining about legy bug while i use it but i have no 175 fool

• Its so funny, the very guild that started the bug is complaining when its not advantageous anymore. It's really cute, quit the game already if you can't keep up

i can perfectly keep up with some low iq guys who need full bug gear to do some damage dont worry and as i said before the guild did not start the bug, it was an exmember

Just because that guy started it doesnt mean we all in release use that stupid bug

• Dude even your own guild leader and his lapdog was using the bug to clear z1.., the bug started in AESIR, all other people did was make it public logic. All I see is someone who is unhappy with what he has and should take a break, he has been complaining for months now so :).

• No one understand here the main subject of my Topic is about the legy in event.. im surprise if Sniper agree with that, its normal to have the legy when you farm the hardest content no ?? give Legy175 for do Doomspire 1-10 and take a screenshoot of yourself is little ridiculous, these legys are not deserved and these event destroy the interest and the rarity of Legys... the system with the Legy coins this season is good, it make motivations for farms, this event destroy this..