Can't select path at level 10

• Not sure if it's a bug or intended but when i created my first character(Palading) before patch i was able to preview and choose paths(picked templar). After that any character i create have no such option and select first(on the left) path automatically. For example Archer is always automatically pick Huntress every time i reach lvl 10. Made two archers and another paladin(which automatically picked Crusader). Can someone help me understand what's going on?

Here's an example of Skill menu of character i just created: 9c0Gxda.jpg

ho9fH6g.png

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rinslet ().

• I am having the same problem. I made a Warrior which I was going to select Protector at level 10. At level 10 I did not get the option to select my path and also started unlocking skills in the Beserker path. I figured they maybe changed it to level 20 so last night I hit level 20 and still cant select Protector.

I want to play Protector, not Beserker. :(

• With the Kingdom update the game has changed. Now, whenever you create a new character it is automatically on a set path.
    You can change later on once you receive an Amnesia or when you get a Jack Of All Trade (Don't remember at which levels you get those).

• With the Kingdom update the game has changed. Now, whenever you create a new character it is automatically on a set path.
    You can change later on once you receive an Amnesia or when you get a Jack Of All Trade (Don't remember at which levels you get those).

That sucks, they should have left it like it was before where you choose your path at level 10. I am level 28 playing a Beserker that I have no interest in playing. I want to play a Protector.

• You're going through the quests a bit faster, it is the way it is.

Soon you will be able to switch to Prot, I believe it's 35 not entirely sure.

(Zerks are nice, try to enjoy it :P)

• Post by Frisk ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: yes ().
  • Post by Frisk ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: test. ().