The first big event of 2019 starts for the community: The Dungeon-Homework!
This event starts on 10.01.2019 and ends on the 30.01.2019!
Every week are challenges to be beaten, which rise in their difficulty over time!
The challenges are put into 3 categories:
- Easy (recommended Attack Power: 4.790) [Only up to level 70]
- Normal (recommended Attack Power: 151.000)
- Hard (recommended Attack Power: 305.000)
Each of the categories will reward a different set of goods, which rise in quality and quantity with the chosen difficulty.
Which of the categories you choose is up to you though. Once you have chosen a category is it advised for you to stay on that category.
Should you change a category during the coming weeks will your progress be reset.
- Only one character per account. Those that try to cheat will be disqualified.
- At the end of a raid will a full screenshot be needed, which can be added in the form down below.
On the screenshot should be visible: (Which only need to be done in the raids)
- Name of the character
- Damage Calculator with all participants of the Raid
- Time that the raid has been completed
Name of the dungeon and screenshots, as well as general participation, can be done here.
The evaluation for the event and rewards are expected to be sent on the
the respective maintenance days all throughout the day,
in the case of delays, however, by 31 January at the latest.