Hey everyone! We're currently restructuring the forum. Do not panic, do not be confused.
  • I would like to ask if someone knows about the support, if there is any trouble or something, because i wrote a ticket a few weeks ago and still no answer of it, thanks ^^

• Hello there,

did you checked your Email, if there's a Update of your Ticket?

If you did that, try it again or Ask someone in Discord.

Greetz.

,, Nicht immer sind die, die das Gras wachsen hören, auch bereit, es zu mähen. ''

TINA

There Is No Alternative

• Yeah, i check everyday my mail and ask by discord, but everyone ignores me even if i attach the coment to some GM or Support team ^^ And i am starting to get kinda anoyed ^^.

But thanks anyway for the advice, i only hope someone of the support team read this up u.u

• You can also Ask here in the Forum, if there is a Problem u would share with us . :)

We are One Community, we have to help each other, when the Problem can be solved. ;)

Greetz.

,, Nicht immer sind die, die das Gras wachsen hören, auch bereit, es zu mähen. ''

TINA

There Is No Alternative

• Thanks a lot Roti, but is about my account and private matters, so i dont think i can open talk about it in the forum, but thanks anyway ^^ Is nice to see the forums active :3