It is finally upon us, the recruitment for GM's and Mods for the EN team of Echo of Soul Phoenix has finally started.
Our goal and focus? Serving and helping our community to grow and thrive! If you ever wanted to actively improve the experience of Phoenix then this is your chance!
The tasks of a team member include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of guides and FAQs
- Testing game content to detect and solve bugs
- Enforcing game and forum rules
- Resolving player disputes
- Planning and organizing events
- Providing help and aid to those in need
- Minimum age of 18 years (must be proven with ID)
- Willingness to invest at least 1-2 hours a day
- Fluent in English (speaking, typing and comprehension)
- Extensive knowledge of the game and it's rules
- A headset or speakers and a microphone to communicate over voice chats
- Enthusiasm for the game, the community and the tasks that await you
- Previous experience working in a similar field
- Fluency in another language other than English
Interested? You can send your application via Customer Support Ticket System with the title "GameMaster/Moderator/Tester Application", as well as choosing "GM Services" as the type with the following info:
- Full name
- Age / Date of Birth
- In-game character name(s)
- Main Server(s)
- Forum name
- Experience (if any)
- Why you want to be a GM
- What makes you stand out
Do not get discouraged though should you get turned down. There may always be a chance another time.
Discussions and interviews will be done via voice chat! You will need to have a headset or speakers & a microphone.
All Game Masters, Moderators and Testers are expected to use voice chat on a regular, nearly daily, basis.
As a volunteer, GM/Moderator/Tester positions are at-will, and either side can choose to leave the agreement at any time. There is no minimum or maximum of applicants we will be taking now. It's all about quality.
We look forward to receiving your application,
Your Echo of Soul Team