In the mood of summer-island music, Soulkeeper?
Summer, sun, melons, a giant manta, summer pori, waterbaloons and sand! The summer has arrived in Phoenix and the probably hottest time of of the year is upon us! Be it having fun in the water, dancing with the Pori, looking at those hot Soulkeepers in their beach wear, or just slowly cooking in the summer sun, make this summer event with the giant Sea Flap Flap above your heads to a special one!
- Hastened Pets - We noticed that the pets in the attack Speed category were missing a little of their oompf and it had been adjusted it upwards! That means that you should now feel more powerful with your pet at your side, Soulkeeper!
- Manta Reef - The Manta Reef awaits you! The Manta Reef Guide Dig Duv invites you in the various cities to the bright island of the Pori! All you need to get there is a fitting outfit. You don't have one? Her quests should reward you with the fitting pieces! (Ends on August 15th)
- Resting-Experience Event - Get twice as much resting exp for each point of resting exp, perfect for that sun tan you always wanted! But don't forget to put on some lotion!! (Ends on August 15th)
- Summerly Ignea - The Manta Reef has transformed the center of Ignea into a beach! Splash on!
New Webshop Offers:
- New! - Flying Stingray Magic Lamp! The splashy and fun-loaded contents of this summerly Magic Lamp will surely enhance your summer experience to the max! And who knows, maybe you'll have a chance to get a rare predator of the ocean as well~
- Last chance to get the Magic Lamp of the Ghost Tiger! In a week from now on will it retire. But do not be too afraid... the stars are looking good for the future.
- The Pollworms of the Hidden Cove-Region have been replaced with the correct monster model.
- The Royal Guards-Costume of the Paladin is now visible.
- A few errors with the dungeontickets and Kranheim have been fixed.
- The localization has received an update!
Team EOSP looks forward with you for a successful week and a fun time filled with the hot summer sun in the manta reef!