Berserker Battlefield Highlights Vol3 - Never Hesitate

Hey everyone! We're currently restructuring the forum. Do not panic, do not be confused.
  • I bet iArches baddly saw the video XD

Is actually so sad to see a class which can kill 4 or more others in chain even without imortal. If it's broken class, the video shows by itself.

I tryed to play a BF with my tank this days and is so insane to get 2 hitted by an Archer or to get soloed by a berzerk 90% of the time, even by newbies.

I'm a tanker and can't hold 2 sniper shots or a full rotation of a berzerk X.X

• Nice video, what are your pc settings/configuration? Mine seem to always freeze/lag in bg but yours is running so smooth.

But also next time make sure to include your 1vs1 losses too, just for a change x)

Ps: yhhh IArches definitely didnt watch the video lool

• The only nice thing about the first video is the soundtrack because, aside from that, it looks more like a collection of "how many people I kill from behind/with help" than anything else ...

When one pays enough attention to the details, it's easy to see that he has no jewel inlaid on the weapon (and perhaps on any single piece of the gear) and that his whole equipment is absent or it's simply low-end gear. It's also very strange to see his Attack Power always under 45k and his level proficiency mostly 0/9 ... always on level 70. Both of these facts are coherent with something that more than one person (including Berserkers themselves) has already said about this class being "buffed" on Battlefield, because of some bug that exists since day 1 of Phoenix, whenever they go under-geared/with low Attack Power.

So, if he was trying to prove/show anything with this video, is that his class is definitely broken and that he has no skill to play 1-vs-1. 95% of his kills were against people who either weren't even prepared to fight against him or that had taken so much damage from other people from his team that he would only come to make the last hit(s). I guess the name he chose for his char definitely suits him because the way he plays is truly of a "nobody" ... nobody without skill to play.

As of the second video, I've to agree with Acceee about the quality of the picture ... but commenting on "highlights" from someone who is one of the people reportedly known for using illegal tools to improve gaming (insert -sarcasm-) ability is beyond unreasonable and pointless. Therefore I'll refrain myself from making any comments about it.

• When one pays enough attention to the details, it's easy to see that he has no jewel inlaid on the weapon (and perhaps on any single piece of the gear) and that his whole equipment is absent or it's simply low-end gear. It's also very strange to see his Attack Power always under 45k and his level proficiency mostly 0/9 ... always on level 70. Both of these facts are coherent with something that more than one person (including Berserkers themselves) has already said about this class being "buffed" on Battlefield, because of some bug that exists since day 1 of Phoenix, whenever they go under-geared/with low Attack Power.

Just this part of the reply; the battlefield has balanced stats for all classes, so it doesnt matter what equipment jewel or gems you will always have the same stats, you can even go as a berzerk with protector gear the only thing u will get is a purple aura around you that doesnt debuff you in anything.