Question about costumes

Hey everyone! We're currently restructuring the forum. Do not panic, do not be confused.
  • Hey everyone. I am not new to EoS at all. I played classic CBT as well as got a Bard maxed out on classic. I really enjoy this game which is why I always come back to it. I am also glad to see this game get a second life, I can actually get into dungeons and raids now XD. Anywho, I have been looking through the cash shop regularly and was wondering what happened to all the costumes from classic? There are only two per class here and I don't really care for the two for the archer that are available. When will more be implemented? I would much rather spend money on costumes then to look at the Bards panties the whole time I'm playing her lol.

Also, can we get some sort of transmog system in this game sometime in the future? Similar to WoW or Final Fantasy 14's glamour system. That would be so great being that there are so many gear options that look totally different from each other here. I have been wishing for a system like this since classic.

• theyre waiting for majority of players to quit and then they will sell some more of old costumes for 50$ each. Interesting business strategy, but it must work if they continue doing it?

• Our eggs waiting on storage since the beggining of EOS phoenix. Hope we will exchange egg on magic lamp like before on the classic. I had many costumes and eggs on the classic, and actually nothing on the phoenix (I don't cash shop)

Edun _ 🛡️ Lightning > Rempart / Suho

🔰 LightReturns > Telluris / Earthguard

❄️Cieth > Cryo / Ice

🎵 LightCieth> Barde / Melodic

☠️ FalCieth > Faucheur / Reaper

• Our eggs waiting on storage since the beggining of EOS phoenix. Hope we will exchange egg on magic lamp like before on the classic. I had many costumes and eggs on the classic, and actually nothing on the phoenix (I don't cash shop)

That'll work too. I don't care, I'd buy a costume as long as I don't have to keep looking at the Archers panties, which looks like a big diaper at times. Don't know who thought that was sexy lol