Getting stuck "Repairing Files"

Hey everyone! We're currently restructuring the forum. Do not panic, do not be confused.
  • Hi all,

I'm coming over to Phoenix from the EoS classic servers, just downloaded EoS Phoenix which downloaded fine but now it seems to be patching and keeps getting stuck on Repairing Files. Gets to about 14/148 and just stops..

I've run as admin - changed to compatibility mode (windows 7), set default graphics to my GTX950.. Have 150+gb free space.. just cant seem to get it to patch all the way, been at it for a few hours now..

Any ideas?

Cheers!

• The patcher doesn't "stop" to download, its just the image that stop to refresh itself.

If you open the Task Manager (Ctrl Alt Esc), you can see that the patcher its still using Network (and/or Disk).

When it happened to me (and to a friend), i just opened that Task Manager and waited til Network and Disk usage went down to 0, this indicates that the patching is done. Then just close and open the patcher again so you can play.

Hope this helps.

RosaDeSangre (EarthGuard / Levina)

• The patcher doesn't "stop" to download, its just the image that stop to refresh itself.

If you open the Task Manager (Ctrl Alt Esc), you can see that the patcher its still using Network (and/or Disk).

When it happened to me (and to a friend), i just opened that Task Manager and waited til Network and Disk usage went down to 0, this indicates that the patching is done. Then just close and open the patcher again so you can play.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Rosa it worked :)

--Psythis