Party Dungeon guides and tips?

• I am new in this game yet and have problem with party dungeons. As i don't know them yet (just 2) and are kicked out of parties because of that, i'm stuck. Anyone have some links to party dungeon guides? Or some advises?

Appreciate for any help :)

• Just read the yellow sentences, and do what the sentences tells, after 2~3 times on this dungeon it will be easier.
    Or simply ask on the group/raid, sometimes people (like me for example) can explain what to do on each boss.

Important thing for people who don't loot boss :
    It will be good if all people loot all boss, many times some people don't loot boss and leave dungeon, and we have to wait 2 minutes after to loot ourself, or get nothing if the 4 other people leave the dungeon without take loot.
    Seriously it's take too much time to type on F key ? No just less than 1 second.
    It's not because you don't need loot, money, items, that other either. You don't loot ? so don't complain about gold farm on vortex monsters. What your problem to not loot ?
    Sell gear 103 109 115, and you get gold too.

Edun _ 🛡️ Lightning > Rempart / Suho

🔰 LightReturns > Telluris / Earthguard

❄️Cieth > Cryo / Ice

🎵 LightCieth> Barde / Melodic

☠️ FalCieth > Faucheur / Reaper

• It will be good if all people loot all boss, many times some people don't loot boss and leave dungeon, and we have to wait 2 minutes after to loot ourself, or get nothing if the 4 other people leave the dungeon without take loot.

Didn't know ,that. But , heh, guess i'm too greedy to not loot anyway ;)

Thank You!

• I did 3 runs today, to get quest items at lvl 50 raid. and didnt get even one piece of quest item, and no loot. what's the problem? X(

• It's normal, we don't get the item everytime on the raid lv 50, on all my chars i got it ~1 time/2

I think just no chance, same for me on 2 days, i done 4 raids 70, and i got only the reward with daily quest, got 0 gears.
    Sometimes i got all loot, sometimes i got nothing.

Edun _ 🛡️ Lightning > Rempart / Suho

🔰 LightReturns > Telluris / Earthguard

❄️Cieth > Cryo / Ice

🎵 LightCieth> Barde / Melodic

☠️ FalCieth > Faucheur / Reaper

• It's normal, we don't get the item everytime on the raid lv 50, on all my chars i got it ~1 time/2

I think just no chance, same for me on 2 days, i done 4 raids 70, and i got only the reward with daily quest, got 0 gears.
    Sometimes i got all loot, sometimes i got nothing.

Phew, thought it was me :D, thank you:thumbup:

• its not chance to get quest item from 50 raid. You have to be in the boss room when fight starts. (at least thats how it was, doubt it changed tho). If you load slowly and someone stars boss before everyone uses teleporter to get in, those who were outside at the time of first hit won't get quest item drop. I suggest run to the teleporting device as quickly as you can. If you load VERY slowly then you will have to do it many times and hope people just stand around before starting. Or find 9 other people and ask them to go with you and not start without you in boss room. Which isn't even worth it anyway

• its not chance to get quest item from 50 raid. You have to be in the boss room when fight starts. (at least thats how it was, doubt it changed tho). If you load slowly and someone stars boss before everyone uses teleporter to get in, those who were outside at the time of first hit won't get quest item drop. I suggest run to the teleporting device as quickly as you can. If you load VERY slowly then you will have to do it many times and hope people just stand around before starting. Or find 9 other people and ask them to go with you and not start without you in boss room. Which isn't even worth it anyway

I think that's the problem - i load slowly. Thanks

• Eli , Huntress Concretely the game needs a patch on this level.

It was the same for many at the beginning of the game, and again now.

The Raids can be started while all the players are not yet arriving in it.

Thing that I had to ask for it to be patch, but nothing has ever been done seen that I am all alone to share it ...

If a lot of players also mention it, they will probably do something, otherwise they will not do anything.

Specifically CM and GM level the only person who has managed to change something since the beginning of the game in EoS Phoenix is iArches

Gronde le tonnerre, s'offusque le ciel, et tombe la pluie.